Well, we finally got the steps finished. It took us about 7 hours total spread out over 3 days. I think the finished product looks pretty good. Riley loves them. She can actually fit on them.
While Riley has been in “jail” (AKA her crate…) I have been helping my dad build her a set of steps to get up onto my high bed with. She has a cheap plastic set of steps that she uses right now but they’re too narrow for her and I think the weight limit for them is supposed to be 40 or 50 pounds and Riley weighs 51. It’s just a matter of time before they give out!
Excuse the ridiculous outfit but it’s cold out there in our garage! I’ll update again once we finish them. We still have to carpet the steps and attach them and I’m going to paint them when it gets warmer out.