Lola from The Circus Dog blog gave us an award that we are more than happy to accept!
Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. As with any award, there is a bit of ceremony involved. In order to accept the award, we must do the following:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs
So…on with the ceremony! First, thank you to Lola for giving us this award and for sticking with us through the 8 weeks of crate rest!
Now, we’d like to pass this award on to:
1. Swimtaxi234–one of my personal favorite blogs. They write about their kids, their two miniature Schnauzers, Remus and Riley (how can you not love a dog named Riley??), homeschooling, their travels, swim meets, etc. They keep so busy it almost makes my head spin!
2. Stumpy’s Daily Dose ‘o’ Dirtville–Stumpy is a Cattle Dog/Chihuahua mix that lives in the middle of nowhere, Dirtville, and has some pretty cool adventures. Her blog was one of the first ones we followed, if not the first one, and we love reading about their RV trips and feral dogs they rescue.
3. Rottrover–Bart and Ruby are two Rottweilers living the good life out in California! There were some Rottweiler therapy dogs in Riley’s therapy dog class when she was a puppy and Bart and Ruby remind us of them!
4. Da Weenies of Florida–Amber DaWeenie and her brother Max (Da Odder Weenie) crack us up on a nearly daily basis. They live in Florida with like 87 other pack members and their Mom takes good care of them.
and last, but not least…
5. Buzz, the Diabetic Dog–I feel for dogs (and their owners) that have health issues. Riley has bad joints, but thankfully we don’t always have to deal with her joint problems on a daily basis. Buzz has diabetes, and his mom has to deal with his high and low blood sugars on a daily basis. Thankfully, he seems to have gotten a bit better in the year since he was diagnosed with diabetes. Buzz and his sister, Bella, are super cute terrier-type mixes.
Be sure to check these blogs out if you want to see some of our favorite blogs!